Monday, March 13, 2006

Crazed Maniac on the loose


I woke up this morning after only five and a half hours sleep, walked the dog, showered, dressed, and went to work, without realizing that most of my soul had been sucked out, leaving me a sleepy, cranky, shattered husk of a human being. This was not helped by the consumption of one can of caffeine-free diet Pepsi.

So, having gotten the word from my doctor last Friday that I will not, in fact, die upon consumption of caffeinated beverages (contrary to the advice of previous doctors and WebMD, an apparently untrustworthy purveyor of medical terror), I decided to make a concoction of half-coffee, half hot chocolate, a sludgy yet delicious energy drink.

Add to that five Wonka Bottle Caps, and I now have irreversible Crazy Eyes, as evidenced by the above picture. So while I may look like I might kill you and eat your brains, at least I'm no longer tired, and a good deal more social.

3 pipers piping:

Anonymous said...

You know, my brother is one of those people who likes to talk about not drinking caffiene like it's a badge of honor. But really, is that something to be so proud of? It's like those women that think not wearing makeup earns you a gold star, when what you really want to say is, "Sister, I think that you should revisit that decision and reconsider."

Obviously, I am also a sleepy, cranky, shattered husk of a human being and I've HAD caffeine. But no bottle caps. Perhaps the secret lies in the bottle caps

Anonymous said...

i just keep looking at that mustachioed mark harmon, and i can't think of anything to say. but i revisit it regularly and just look at it. he renders me speechless.

"renders" is gross, sorry.

mayonnaise.

sorry.

T. said...

Franco love your eyes. Franco make love to only your eyes.