Thursday, March 16, 2006

Letters to Unknown Workmates

Dear new weird balding guy with no neck who I have no idea what your actual job is,

Please stop staring at my tits when you walk by.

Love, Kim
*
Dear cleaning lady,

Please stop cleaning the bathroom at lunchtime. I always have to go to the bathroom at lunchtime. Also, please don't talk on the cell phone while I'm going to the bathroom if you do happen to be cleaning while I'm in there. It makes me paranoid.

But thanks for keeping the free tampons in stock.

Love, Kim
*
Dear lady who buys our kitchen supplies (actually, a known workmate, and a nice lady),

Please buy more spoons. Everything I eat with my lunch involves a spoon, and I don't like reusing the oatmeal spoon for the triple-cherry fruit cup. The textures don't mix. I brought my own spoon from home to try to cut down on my spoon consumption, but I'm like a spoon junkie, apparently.

Also, I need paper plates. I feel weird eating popcorn out of a coffee filter.
Love, Kim
*
Dear person who ganked my caffeine-free Diet Pepsi from the fridge yesterday,

You sicken me.

Love, Kim

4 pipers piping:

Kristen said...

Hahaha I love it I feel the same way minus the diet pepsi cause I don't drink pop :-) Thanks for your Disney message yesterday too made me feel really good :-) all nice and warm and fuzzy inside! Love you Kimmy!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Here's one:

Dear New Employee:
Please stop using two question marks at the end of every question you type in an email to me. Don't you know that indicates you are yelling at me? I may have to fire you over this.

Sincerely,
Your Superior

Anonymous said...

Kim:

I'll see your no-neck guy and raise you one disabled man who walks back in forth in front of my office door and gibbers.

Yes, gibbers. It's unnerving.

Hip Girl said...

ohh the new IT guy. He introduced himself to me this morning, while I was talking to Rick. His name is Nick. Then he proceded to say that he couldn't wait for 5pm (this was at 8:55) becuse he had an important business meeting. After talking to Rick a few more minutes, Nick then said 5pm needs to hurry - there is a Gueniss (sp?) with my name on it!

As if I care...and why say you have a meeting. Freaking say you are going to the bar!