Tuesday, July 03, 2007

On hiatus

This is just a short post to let you know that I am going on hiatus for a couple days. Move me to the "blog more" section if you must, Pen and M, but know that I will return, stronger and more venerable than ever before!

In the meantime, I am giving myself a much-needed break from all things wedding over the 4th and just relaxing. Thus far, this includes:

1. Eating 3/4ths of a family-sized bag of (reduced fat, at least!) Shearer's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips

2. Going bowling after getting let out of work early-- I have my own ball, which I keep in the trunk of my car! Convenient!

3. Trying in vain to set up a Twitter account, which I am convinced would be awesome, even though I don't know anyone who uses it and it does seem vaguely annoying. Thoughts?

Anyway, I WILL return soon, so please don't abandon hope, ye who enter here.

Update (8:33 p.m.): So I did succeed in joining Twitter. Will I use this utterly mundane, ultimately soul-killing device? Probably. Probably most often when I'm out at a restaurant and Ben's in the bathroom, which is when I feel the most life-suckingly bored. Luckily for you, Twitter makes a special app that can let you see what I'm Twittering, which I have pasted right here onto my blog. Oh, the joy of it all!

0 pipers piping: