Monday, July 30, 2007

Mundane-gus Fletcher

Okay, so I know I haven't been the best at blogging recently, even though I promised to stop being on hiatus and start bringing the awesome again. But quite honestly, other than reading Harry Potter and doing some occasional wedding stuff, not much has happened. A short breakdown of the week's events:

*I saw the Simpsons movie on Friday, and it was highly hilarious, based solely on the line "Spider Pig/Spider Pig/Does whatever a Spider Pig does." If you go to see it, I recommend staying all the way through the credits. Also, just a warning-- you'll get to see Bart's ween, which is totally disturbing.

*My car appears to have developed its own cloak of invisibility, rendering my translucent whenever I attempt to merge onto the freeway. No less than five cars nearly ran me off the road last week alone.

*I discovered a Wal-Mart that's easily within driving distance of work, which is depressing, because it means I no longer have a reason to beg Ben to go to Target with me in the evening.

*A friend of mine told me the other day that she had seen a special on the Antichrist on television, and that he was supposed to be of Middle Eastern descent, very charismatic, and experience a swift rise to power. Which got me to thinking-- I'm of Middle Eastern descent, very charismatic, and I did become mail audit supervisor shockingly quickly. Perhaps...?

1 pipers piping:

Frisby said...

Isn't the Antichrist supposed to be a he, though? Or does the "anti" thing extend to the naughty bits, too?