Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ferrets: The Pursuit of Excellence

Tonight, a show called "Ferrets: The Pursuit of Excellence" is going to air on PBS. This, alone, is hilarious. But the reason I even know about this show is because I was watching NOVA last night (because not unlike Ashley, I, too, enjoy dorky public television) and after it was over, this commercial came on.

This may be the greatest commercial of all time, due to:

1. The look of stone glee on the woman's face

2. The fact that they are throwing a ferret into the air with a sheet

3. There is clearly ferret poop on the sheet

I swear, I must have watched this commercial 100 times. I do not, however, have any actual plans to watch "Ferrets: The Pursuit of Excellence."

2 pipers piping:

Anonymous said...

Kim- You single handedly made my day.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I actually called my mom so she could dvr "Ferrets: The Pursuit of Excellence"! When I was young we had two ferrets, Bandit and Rascal, and I loved them. They were very bendy and when they were excited, they would chatter and cluck like little old ladies. :-)