Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mystery solved

After three weeks' postponement, I finally had my cystoscopy today (those of you coming to my site looking for an answer to the age-old question "What happens during a cystoscopy?" will be glad to learn that it really ISN'T as bad as you think... honest!) And the doctor says there’s absolutely nothing wrong with my bladder at all, and has come to the conclusion that ALL my wee box troubles of the last year are caused by…

Are you ready?

…Me wiping too hard.

Seriously? You might have mentioned that possibility to me BEFORE the CAT scan and ultrasounds and four rounds of antibiotics.

So, thus ends a year-long chapter of my life totally devoted to my excretory system... not with a bang, but with a Whipple.

(Oh, my God. I just made a Mr. Whipple joke. Please come to my house and kill me now.)

6 pipers piping:

B said...

At least it was a Mr. Whipple/T.S. Eliot joke. One step forward, two steps back, eh?

ashley said...

I can't say enough how disturbing that cheese grater toilet paper photo is. I shudder.

I guess you didn't know your own strength, huh?

Megs said...

Good Lord, where did you get that picture??? Horrifying in the extreme.

Anonymous said...

That picture will haunt my dreams.

I guess it's better to try too hard, rather than not trying hard enough?

Frisby said...

"Don't squeeze the wee box."
—Mr. Wipe'll

hat said...

Oh. I just thought that's normal.