Monday, December 11, 2006

Creepy Ronald, the marionette

I would just like to say that I had the greatest Yankee Swap present ever, in the form of this marionette:


Originally a wedding gift to my friend Denise, it ended up in the hands of Kibby, who then mailed to me upon leaving for Peru. And it stayed on my bookshelf for a year and a half, biding its time. Until Yankee Swap.

It ended up in the hands of Rich, who was most happy with it, posing it in many Christmassy ways and, finally, embedding it deep into the tree, where we would forget about it for awhile, only to be creeped out again by its withered face whenever we glanced at the tree just right.


Ooh, baby. Is that mistletoe?

4 pipers piping:

mendacious said...

um, well at least he's got festively appropriate green shoes on.

Megs said...

I am SERIOUSLY freaked out by that. And a little excited, as well.

ashley said...

What I want to know is what does Crunchy think of him??

Frisby said...

Wow, that's just... wow.