Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy birthday...

To two of the greatest guys I know!

Jeremy and John celebrated their third annual birthday extravaganza last night, and were kind enough to invite Ben and me. And considering I've had this party marked on my calendar since mid-July, you know it's a good one!

It was great seeing everyone again, and I sincerely hope that we will actually get together more than once in the upcoming year, as opposed to claiming we will, which is two different things.

Also, on a somewhat related note, AHS Class of '97? I think I might have been tricked into joining the reunion committee. So you are now OBLIGATED to come. Please?

3 pipers piping:

Anonymous said...

Obligated to come?? That'd be like admitting I was linked to your blog months ago and still haven't left a comment!

Sheeesh.



Oh yeah. Hi Kim! Still enjoying your writing after all these years.

Anonymous said...

I'll probably go. I don't really want to, but I'll probably end up going.

PS -- the "word verification" thing on the comment form (which, by the way, I hate) is asking me to type "slutco" which is an awesome name for a chain of mall prostitution kiosks.

Anonymous said...

It was good seeing you at the shindig this year. Wish we had gotten to chat more. I hope we do get to see each other sometime sooner than next year. You know how to get ahold of me, right? If not, you know how to get ahold of Jeremy. He sometimes acts as my social secretary. Talk to you soon?