Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dear Thaddeus,

Can I just tell you that about every fifteen seconds, I nearly pee my pants with glee because you're reading my blog? And it's getting really gross and messy, so I hope I get over that soon.

Anyway, I know this is super exclusive of every other person in the whole world who reads my blog, but I had no idea how else to get in touch with you, so I'll keep it quick-- when I try to click on your Blogger name, it won't let me see your blog, and therefore allow me to greedily read about every single thing that has happened to you since 1997 (or at least since you started your blog). Is there a way you can enable that? Because enquiring minds need to know.

Otherwise, we need to find a way to exchange e-mails. Because I cannot wait for the (most likely not going to occur) AHS Class of '97 reunion to catch up.

Sincerely,
Kim

PS: My mom says hi.

**Resume blog content for all people. Sorry for the interruption!**

3 pipers piping:

Anonymous said...

Quintin? He works in my mom's office building if he doesn't contact you on his own, I can get her to get his info.

Anonymous said...

I feel completely and utterly privileged to have a Kim Blog Entry written to me.

To ME! (I'll savor it a moment longer...)


Okay, enough savoring.


Sadly, I don't keep a blog. I'm too big of a nerd: I want to have a blog, but I want to maintain it on my own server (and boy do I have time to do that!). So, I'm left with a server, a domain and no blog. However, Blogger allows me to authenticate because I have a Google account (how convenient for them...), which, in turn, means that I have a gmail (.com) account. It is therfore possible to convey messages to me through them! Simply attach the moniker 'thadman08' to the aforementioned domain and you can deliver electronic messages to me!

(think that was enough to avoid the email harvesting programs??)

Quick summation: I live in Chagrin Falls and work in Aurora, so despite all efforts to leave the area, I find myself everyday within a short walk from good ol' AHS. Yeah... in the same office building as Jeremy's mom.

Drop me a line to the obfuscated email address above and we can catch up more officially!

hat said...

I know this blog was for T's eyes only, but I had to read it. It was just sitting out there waiting to be read, dying to be commented on by someone other than Thaddeus. I have not gone to AHS and have never met Thaddeus, but am not irrevocably interested in this Kim-Thad-Kim correspondence. It is addictive. Did you not know that this is obscenely interesting? You knew we'll peek, didn't you? It's a weakness. Why, why, why do you test us fools in such ways...?