Monday, October 16, 2006

I find it disconcerting...

That someone found this blog using the wording "Kim Shable Blow." Whoever this person is:

  • Knows me
  • Thinks I blow
  • Thinks I literally blow, in the gross sense of the word-- or worse, was looking for pictures of same
  • Thinks I may have some blow, which would also not be true.

Please let me know if there is another, far more innocent explanation for this, which would make me very happy, as I am really sort of weirded out now. Although I have to admit, I am weirded out anytime I see anyone has done a search with my full name in it. Ordinarily, one might find that flattering; I, on the other hand, assume it is only people who have some sort of vague, unrealized but very heinous thing against me, and are going to do something really bad to me, just as soon as they find me. Something bad that will establish that I blow.

4 pipers piping:

Kurt said...

Maybe they were trying to search for "Kim Shable blog"

Kim said...

Oh, wow, you're probably right! Whoo! That makes me feel a LOT better. Because I seriously turned to Ben last night before bed and said, "Do you love me? Because someone found my blog by insinuating that I blow."

And so he knew he was in for a long night...

mendacious said...

I was going to say balloons. but thank god kurt came to the rescue with his logicalness... of course W and and B are far enough away on the keyboard to be suspect... but just a little. you see what knowledge does to us... maddening.

Kim said...

Plug plug-- go to http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=newaccount and get a site meter counter-- not only will you get a good counter, but you'll also get a link to a site that shows you how many hits you get, where they're hitting from, how they found you, etc. It's the cool-i-est!