Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Zit of the damned


Okay, I am still feverishly working to finish the aforementioned Perilously Close to Being Overdue Library Book and so don't have much time to write. But as promised, here is a photo of the Gruesome Zit of the Damned, which, at its zenith yesterday, was roughly half the size of my own eyeball (conjuring images of Stephen King's The Dark Half). Thankfully, to some surreptitious emergency surgery performed during the movie The Black Dahlia yesterday evening, it has subsided somewhat, although I still generally have to wear my bangs in a scary, over-the-eye, Ally Sheedy as scary loner fashion.

Please feel free to suggest names for Gruesome Zit of the Damned, or provide dialogue for it. Seriously, if it's going to have the tenacity to grow to such elephantine proportions, it seems wrong not to anthropomorphize it in some way...

5 pipers piping:

Frisby said...

Oh, I'm in a movie-quotie type mood...

"After a while, I started hallucinating, and developed a tumor. I believe the visions caused the tumor, and not the other way around."

"It's not a tumor! It's not a tumor, at all!"

"If I had a tumor, I'd name it Marla."

PS: Blogger has turned me (frisby) into Jim. Why? Who can say?

Kurt said...

That is a once-in-a-lifetime zit. You should throw a party for it.

mendacious said...

day 8: i've successfully infiltrated the nano-reaches of her brain. i suspect she is fully consumed with the fact that i am a clogged pore but ignoring the deeper reality of my subtle invasion. mwuhahahahaha.

Karima said...

this is why i always have long hair. sometimes i have to cover 7/8 of my face with just eyeballs and a nose tip sticking out.

name it: shiloh neauvou jolie zit

hat said...

What a coincidence. Evil Zit's twin is threatening to appear while I'm in SEA, and when it comes, it will be gargantuan and will sit prominently on my nose tip. No hairdo could possibly cover this one up. Help.