Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My library kicks your library's ass

Just got word from the Euclid library that my copy of Princess Diaries Volume VII: Party Princess is in. Shazam!

Also just in-- my copy of The Black Dahlia, which poses a problem, as I have still not completed the now painfully-close-to-overdue book I mentioned in the previous post, nor have I even really started V For Vendetta, which I took out in an effort to further alienate myself from the rest of the normal, non-graphic-novel-enjoying world. But I was number 15 on the waiting list for Dahlia! How could this have happened? Curse you, library, and your awesome goodness!

1 pipers piping:

Ed & Jeanne said...

I'm on the waiting list for Harry Potter 8. Since she only planned on writing 7 of them and will probably kill off everyone in the last book, 8 should be a short read. Also, since it will never exist, I'm first on the list. I rule!