Monday, September 25, 2006

Why I will never succeed in deep political thought.


Not much to say today-- very interesting things abound, but I find myself at a loss to discuss them. So until then, consider this-- there is a man where I work who looks just like I think He-Man would look when he got older. How bummed do you think He-Man was when he got old, and was just King of Greyskull, or whatever, and his nephews all sat around at his feet while he was like, "Once time, I fought Cyclops, and my Battle Cat..." et cetera? And his nephews were so bored, because they had heard all these stories before, and were just cringing with embarrassed anticipation for when, after a few goblets of wine, He-Man stood up in front of the whole family and yelled "I have the power!"

I bet he was, like, really bummed.

3 pipers piping:

Ed & Jeanne said...

So...do you call him He-Man at work? We were so cruel at work, we had a celebrity look-a-like mission and one co-worker was an exact look-a-like of Toad from American Graffiti and another was an exact look-a-like of Napolean in Napolean Dynamite. We brought in the movies at a group meeting to prove our point. Ouch...

mendacious said...

yah but what about his hot wife? or was that his sister- she'ra? or what? i bet he's got some gold and hot ass to roll around in.

excuse me i have to go- i'm verging on completely inappropriate.

penelope said...

He-man's nephews are the suckers for not following in his footsteps--fighting the good fight against Skeletor and taking up residence at Castle Greyskull. I wonder what Orko is doing in HIS old age.