Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pity party


Suddenly, without warning, things have gotten really upsetting at my house. Including:

1. Ben being the middle car in a three-car accident, in which he was hit by an uninsured motorist. An uninsured motorist, no less, who was driving illegally, as his license had been suspended four years ago for not having insurance.

2. Ben's identity has been stolen. Which is creepy, and gives off a Lifetime-esque vibe. I keep expecting Robert Urich to pop out from behind a road sign and bludgeon me to death. Which then makes me even sadder, because he's already dead.

3. This? Still happening. It's time for another ultrasound! Because the three I've already had were so much fun, I couldn't resist a fourth.

4. Not to mention the whole having all my cavities, which were done improperly the first time, redone by the dentist situation.

So, I am down right now, and planning on medicating with a Klondike bar. I realize things could be a lot worse. But right now, I am totally ready for PJs and a good wail.

At least my face looks thin when I do that pouty thing.

3 pipers piping:

ashley said...

Agh - identity theft is bad and evil. Remember when my boss's identity was stolen? And the credit card company tried to make her believe someone in the company had stolen it?

Not be get all consumer reporter on you, but make sure you go to Equifax or Transunion and get info on how to clear all that mess up on his credit report. Egh.

As for your pee-pee problem...I say, in the words of the illustrious David M. Smith, "Piss on that!"

Anonymous said...

You may also want to tell Ben to visit www.clarkhoward.com to read up on what to do about ID theft, b/c he seems to have lots of good info. about that...

mendacious said...

dude. ugh to all of that for yoU! what a load- i hope it soon dissipates downyour own tranquil river.