Monday, September 18, 2006

Maxin' and relaxin'


Okay, seriously, I do have interesting things to blog about, I swear-- but as the result of a super-busy whirlwind weekend of fun (Congratulations, Karin and Ryan!), I just need to spend a night or two relaxing (and finishing a library book that is dangerously close to being overdue). I do hereby solemnly swear that I will be back blogging like a maniac within 48 hours, so please don't abandon The Unwilling Adult as being comatose.

In the meantime, here are some quick tidbits to tide you over until I can get to the real shiznit:

1. The dentist? I have to go back. And have all eight fillings redone, as the first doctor did them totally wrong. I also have to rinse with a truly heinous fluoride mouthwash that has the aftertaste of vanilla, mint, and sweet barbeque. More on this later.

2. I have an insanely large zit on the side of my head-- roughly the size of a baby's eyeball. I'm thinking that soon it might develop cognizance and start vying for control of my brain. Pictures to come? If you dare gaze upon its horror.

3. Megan and Matt were here this weekend for Karin's wedding, and we went to the zoo and saw the cutest orangutans ever. When my strength has returned, killer orangutan YouTube footage.

4. The Bourne Identity is the first action movie I have ever seen that didn't make me want to kill myself. Discuss.

5 pipers piping:

penelope said...

Your new layout is way rad.

AND--if you like the Bourne Identity, try the Bourne Supremacy as well. I agree, they're one of the few action movies that don't inspire self-harming. Is it Matt Damon, or...? Hmmm.

Kurt said...

It's the whole mystery of Matt Damon trying to figure out WHO HE IS and just what MAD SKILLZ he has.

ashley said...

It's because it's the first action movie to include a daredevil Mini chase. I mean, Minis! No hepped up sports cars. Just driving through the streets of Paris the way we wish we all could.

mendacious said...

i'm conflicted by the painful zit imagery and how matt damon and his mad skillz are so truly compelling. where has he been lately.. that's what i want to know. siiiigh.

daisy said...

Where am I?