Friday, September 15, 2006

Any idea...

...why my sidebar has now migrated to the bottom of the page, making my blog most unattractive and perhaps downright amateurish? I have many new things to say-- on my horrific experience at the dentist, on why the new BNL CD, while good, could have used more "Old Apartment" and less "Helicopters"-- but I feel I cannot move forward until I have fixed the Ugly Ugliness of my blog in its current state. I've asked the Blogger people, but they have not yet responded, as "unattractive sidebar" probably does not rank very high on their list of bugs to fix in Beta.

In the meantime, I just wanted to post quick, in an effort to remain off the "comatose" list over at (Mis)Adventures. This weekend one of my close friends, Karin, is getting married, so I will be out and about in the real world (as opposed to last weekend, which I spent almost entirely in the Cyber World or the Flavor of Love World, alternately).

5 pipers piping:

mendacious said...

hopefully pen can help you w/ this one- but when she's not around i try to futz with the width of the post parameters which is in your template area near the top- also you could've linked something in one of your last posts that is making it conflicted- like the computer is trying to fit it all on one line opposed to breaking it up- that's also happened to me before.

Anonymous said...

Kim:

I couldn't figure out what you were talking about, cause it looked fine in FF, but when I switched over to IE I saw what you meant. My blog does that sometimes, too. You might follow Mendacious' advice above, and then too I'd suggest switching templates temporarily, then switching back--it's most likely a "beta" snafu.

penelope said...

damn beta.

Anonymous said...

for the record...because i know you worry worry worry...your blog looks fantastic from my view. there is nothing wrong now. it did look weird at work. but it looks beautiful from "mac" land. have fun anyway and get back to the blog land worry later. hugs and kisses.

Anonymous said...

It still looks messed up using IE. That's so Microsoft....