Saturday, August 26, 2006

Miso Sassy


Okay, this is probably not what it's going to end up looking like-- according to the stylist, my hair was so thick and heavy from having been long for such a long time, the remaining portion of my hair will have to "remember" that it's not being dragged down by the weight, and will eventually curl up even more. But first reports clearly show me as being a sexy, sexy fox.

By the way, this is The Haircut That Almost Wasn't-- I got a call this morning letting me know that my stylist had taken ill, and all other stylists were busy until next Wednesday! Knowing that it would improve the situation, I immediately began sobbing, ceasing only once a second appointment could be established at a different salon-- two hours earlier than the original one was supposed to have been. So in your face, Sick Monica! My monies went to Crystal at Francesco's (although my heart will always belong to Ladies and Gentlemen Salon and Day Spa)!

7 pipers piping:

Megs said...

Whoot! I love it.

penelope said...

It's hot--WHITE hot.

ashley said...

Looks fabulous! Apparently, your hair shearing off experience was far more successful than mine - and DAMN you look thin!

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEOOOOOOOOOW!

Mama!

Me likey. Me likey long time.

mendacious said...

OOO SO SASSY!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Miss Thang. You're all that, and a bag of chips.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimmy...Its your annoying evil cousin again...
,,l,, <(>.<)> ,,l,,
Im getting my hair cut...Its going to be short and spiked in the back and long and straight in the front
its going to be what most people call "emo"