Thursday, August 24, 2006

Return of the fro?


Unless anyone has any reason why I shouldn't do this, I think I'm going to go crazy-go-nuts and get my hair cut like this again. So please don't tell me not to unless you really, really, really hate it. Please.

In fact, don't even tell me. Don't say anything. Just think of this as a warning. I am totally getting my hair cut like this. Maybe even shorter. But not crazy short. But no-ponytail short! Which I haven't been in two years.

Yipe! As someone who wore their hair so short that she couldn't even put barrettes in it until she was 21, I have no idea why this is freaking me out so much. But I am totally freaked. But still totally doing it.

4 pipers piping:

penelope said...

That's picture's so cute! Go for it.

Kurt said...

That is a nice do.

Megs said...

I agree that this picture is excellent and that you should cut your hair post haste.

ashley said...

Cut your hair! It's refreshing!

CUT!
CUT!
CUT!
CUT!