Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sweet Chair-ity

Please note: today's sweet-ass pun comes courtesy of Alan, who totally deserves all credit, and who threatened to call me a plagiarist if I didn't mention that it was his.

Behold, the world's giantest chair!

Bestowed upon me at work last Friday as part of a complex seat-switching system (my old seat is currently unoccupied back in the call center), this chair takes up about two-thirds of my entire cubicle, and routinely knocks my coat off the coat hook. The arm rests also tend to get stuck under the desktop, occasionally trapping me in place for long periods of time, until I can fight my way out.

This chair is so big, if I take it up as high as it will go, my feet don't touch the ground.

This chair is so big, it might deserve its own name. I'm thinking Frederick. Frederick, the world's most gigunda chair.

I can't decide yet if I like Frederick, but I do know that he's winning me lots of friends around the office. Friends who, thanks to Frederick's freakishly tall back, can sneak up on me without me ever noticing, because if I turn my head to get a glipse behind me, all I see is chair.

Behold its awesome glory!

2 pipers piping:

Kristen said...

That pic makes our cubes look fancy haha! I want a big chair too Frederick is comfy!

mendacious said...

the chair is glorious! indeed you are lucky to have a chair such as this. all hail the chair!