Thursday, January 19, 2006

Stupid gnome!

Just spent entire lunch hour attempting to purchase plane ticket to Wilmington on Travelocity.com. I went through the whole process three times, and at the end of each time, I was told there was some sort of error. So now I have

1. No lunch hour
2. No ticket to Wilmington
3. Even scarier, possibly three tickets to Wilmington, as it is possible that all three transactions went through and just didn't post for some reason. So if there are any other people with the exact same name as me out there who want to go to Wilmington over President's Day weekend, feel free to step forward and come with. We'll all be sitting in the exact same seat, so I hope you wear deodorant.

Grr. I'll have to attempt again after work. But just think-- if I can ever get this to actually work, I'll be in Wilmington one month from right now.

1 pipers piping:

Alan said...

Being the Techie that I am, I would assume a pop-up blocker of same nature was hosing up the site. That or the company firewall. I would try it again from home it most likely would work.