Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas... from Talk PR


Don't ask me why, but every once in awhile, I go visit my friend Ashley's company's Web site. Perhaps it is because I was secretly waiting for her to be rendered there in watercolor. And now my wish has been granted!

Behold the staff of Talk PR, a public relations firm located in bucolic Wilmington, NC (also where they filmed Dawson's Creek!). Also pictured here is my friend Lauren, far right, in what appears to be the greatest coat in the history of mankind. That's Ashley, second from the left, looking mighty foxy with her sexy side-swept bangs and shearling coat.

Oh, how I wish my company would put up a watercolor painting of me on their website! I also wish I had sexy side-swept bangs, but alas, that is impossible for the curly-headed. But the watercolor thing: totally doable.

3 pipers piping:

Anonymous said...

That IS the greatest coat in the history of mankind. If only it were made of cashmere instead of paint and paper....

penelope said...

That is so cute. I love that Ashley has a hand muff. And in poofy yellow, to boot.

T. said...

Man, if I turned into a cartoon, I'd make out with all of them.