Thursday, December 15, 2005

If you're weird and you know it clap your hands...

Courtesy of Diane-- evil tagger! :)

1. I have to tap my foot three times before leaving the bathroom at work. Actually, I don't have to-- it just sort of happens, involuntarily. And it's only at the bathroom at work. So don't go nuts with the whole OCD theorizing.

2. I put myself to sleep at night by telling myself The World's Lamest Story, which I started making up when I was thirteen. Very few people know its contents, but there's a movie star, some fist fights, and a dramatic death scene...

3. I don't like cheese, but I do like Macaroni and Cheez Whiz.

4. I have a crush on Alan Rickman.

5. Sometimes, when I'm driving home, I sing along really loud with the radio and pretend that all the people in the cars around me are really impressed with me.

4 pipers piping:

Anonymous said...

I kind of love the World's Lamest Story. Any response from George Clooney on the script?

penelope said...

I think technically, it does say on the side of a Cheez Whiz jar that macaroni is a suggested use. However, the Snape thing is real weird.

penelope said...

(And Cheez Whiz isn't technically cheese. Too many z's...)

Anonymous said...

I am in love with Alan Rickman. It started with Pride and Prejudice, I think. And DAMN his portrayal of Snape is so...appealing.