Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hot off the presses!


Had another column in the Dispatch today-- those of you who knew me while I was in Wilmington will recognize the story of The Great Potato Fire, as detailed here. I'm really proud of this one, mainly because I've been dying to tell the story of the GPF since the day it occurred.

I'm going to be writing a few more for them to keep in the hopper, and while I don't want to scavenge from my blog, I might need some suggestions to get the creative juices flowing (that is SUCH a disgusting phrase). Your thoughts?

1 pipers piping:

Matt said...

Awesome. I don't think I ever heard that story before.

I too had an article in the Dispatch today - http://www.dispatch.com/news-story.php?story=dispatch/2007/01/18/20070118-C1-00.html - making this the first time that both Kim and I have been published in the same newspaper on the same day since the days of The Collegian, circa April 1998.