Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Ojas Versus Euclid: The Score So Far

Euclid:

1. Brown-out (one point)
2. Water stoppage (one point)
3. Garmin stolen (five points)
4. Recent citation demanding that we cut our grass, or pay a $150 fine (one point)
5. Sudden appearance of new crazy man named Pete living down the street who won't stop talking to me when I walk the dog (one point)

Total: Nine points

Ojas:

1. Acquired new Garmin, which will be carefully hidden, more than likely in one of my bodily cavities, until we have officially vacated the premises (one point)
2. Kim's Euclid city tax bill was inexplicably only $9.06 (one point)
3. Moved to a much nicer community with no grass-mowing related laws, where Garmin will remain safe forever (one bazillion points)

Total: One bazillion and two points

So HA! In your FACE, Euclid! You have been powned by our superior level of awesomeness

3 pipers piping:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!

Nice blog. Added it to my blogroll.

Hope all is well, these days.

Anonymous said...

Kim Ojas..

It took me awhile to figure out what the hell this was all about. All that is left is to say more power to you and I miss you mightily...moving home next week.

e

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house! Also, good work in avoiding U Hts, with which I never had any problems until the violation-free house I bought last year now has 8 violations which I have 60 days and $0 to fix. What missing or damaged roofing material? And what the fuck is tuckpointing? Oh, yeah, not about me. Happy home ownership!