Sunday, October 07, 2007

Ojas at the hitchin' post




Greatest. Day. Ever. Thanks to everyone who made it so special-- those who were present, and those who were present in spirit. Special thanks to the greatest maid of honor and matron of honor ever, Ashley and Megan, and to my new sister-in-law (weird!) Becki, and most thanks of all to my wonderful, amazing, astounding husband Ben. If you want to check out more pictures, or if you were in attendance and have pictures you still need to upload to fulfill your friendly honor (hint hint), go to our Snapfish site.

Now, to Mexico. Ole!

8 pipers piping:

Anonymous said...

Umm... Who are you? This is Kim SHABLE's blog.


Oh. Yeah. Marriage.

Congrats! Glad you had a wonderful day.

Cue said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Looks beautiful, Kim. Very, very happy for you. :)

Frisby said...

All right! Congratulations, Mrs. Oja. I love how happy you are in that last photo.

steph said...

congrats! you look beautiful and very happy!!

ashley said...

You were fabulous, Mrs. Oja! I'm so glad I was there to share it.

But why do I look like a rabid zombie in the lower right corner of that last photo?

hat said...

What a lovely, lovely, beautiful, gorgeous couple you guys make. Congratulations!!!

Megs said...

Congratulations Kim!!! You look wonderful and so, so happy. I'm so glad for you.

penelope said...

One of my aunts literally got married at a place in Idaho called The Hitching Post. We weren't invited.

Many congrats to Kim and Ben Oja!! You look wonderful.

And omg, Ash, you do look a little zombie-ish? Your eyes are gold!