Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Things I will have time to do when this wedding is over:

1. Shave my legs more than just for bridal showers and dress fittings

2. Eat real meals, instead of nineteen fistfulls of garlic bagel chips from industrial sized bag purchased at BJs

3. Answer e-mail (I hereby declare E-MAIL BANKRUPTCY on all e-mails currently awaiting answering in my hotmail inbox)

4. Monitor TiVo for reruns of Adult Swim cartoons and shows featuring Will Arnett

5. Dwell on the fact that I have a creepy mini-crush on that kid who played George Michael on Arrested Development and is currently rocking it hardcore in Superbad

6. Order photos of the last nine months' worth of events from Snapfish (always uploading, never buying)

7. Write on my blog more than once every ten days or so (sorry, guys!)

8. Actually eat lunch, rather than spending lunch arguing with the people at the Aurora Inn, who apparently have no recollection of the block of rooms I reserved there

9. Go back to avoiding craft stores, instead of spending hours in them choosing just the right fake nasturtiums

10. Sleep. Oh, sweet sleep, I miss you.

Meanwhile, I refuse to give up the fact that our wedding is going to be mega-kick-ass. So in the end, it's all worth it. Superbad!

3 pipers piping:

mendacious said...

for your amusement- go to youtube and search "jay leno superbad"... talkative boy and then snakes. these boys = charm and a certain something all in one.

Kurt said...

Even I think Michael Cera is adorable, and I'm ostensibly a man.

T. said...

I will find a silver vest for this wedding. It will be like Yule Ball meets Phantom of the Opera.