Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What I Believe Now #2

No matter how bad things get, everything is better when you listen to a song with a na-na chorus.

Some good options:

"Hey Jude," The Beatles
"Centerfold," J. Geils Band
"Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' ," Journey
"Land of 1,000 Dances," Wilson Pickett
"Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye," Steam

I am sure I am forgetting some; please feel free to add to my list. Then make a mix CD out of it. I guarantee you, you will be feeling good within minutes.

2 pipers piping:

ashley said...

I always really enjoy the na na na chorus in "Long December." Even though it's quite the sad song, the na na na somehow brings a nice uplifting finish to it.

Frisby said...

What about Limozeen's "Feed the Childrens"?

Also, according to the Homestar Runner Wiki, "Land of a Thousand Dances" by Cannibal & the Headhunters also qualifies.