Wednesday, November 01, 2006

We're so fine, there's no telling where the money went

I realize this is a bit belated, but please enjoy this picture of several of my co-workers and I dressed as Robert Palmer girls:


Please note that I have a total inability to make sexy Robert Palmer girl faces.

Sadly, we did not even place in the company costume contest. But the votes were decided by applause level, and my department is lacking in the Temporary Suspension of Dignity area, and rightfully did not hoot itself hoarse.


However, I think you will all acknowledge our hotness. Special props to Marita for costume concept. And thanks to everyone involved for never acknowledging out loud that my sash was not actually red.

3 pipers piping:

ashley said...

Kim, you are rocking a simply irresistible pout. Dig!

penelope said...

I'm so proud of your Halloween spirit! Even if it was feigned, it's something. Y'all look great.

Megs said...

I LOVE this costume. Very cool.