Sunday, September 10, 2006

Pitfall


I just learned something terrifying-- I can no longer comment on non-beta blogs using my Blogger account! I can still comment-- I know you're all breathing a collective sigh of relief-- but only by designating myself as an "other," which makes me feel weird and very M. Night Shyamalan.

So the point of this, I guess, is that you all need to become Blogger beta right now, because it will make everything easier for me. And isn't what this whole experience is really all about?

Okay, I promise a non-Blogger beta themed post by the end of the day. So check-back, beta-lovers!

5 pipers piping:

penelope said...

I looked into it, and apparently you need some sort of "invite" on your dashboard to switch over to beta--and keep your blog fully intact. Perhaps we all need to write our local congressmen for those invites, already.

Unknown said...

Help!

I am so freaked out right now!

Pen, on my blogger dashboard there is a box that informs you about beta and if you click it, you can switch. It seems like everyone has this, like it is an advertisement. I am afraid to click it! I don't want a new blog!

But I do want to be able to comment.

Unknown said...

Ok, so I was able to comment by using my google account instead of my blogger account...but it makes me look like a meaghanwgilbert sort of person instead of a megs sort of person.

penelope said...

hmmm. i think i can wait on beta. it seems kinda scary.

mendacious said...

i/m also frightened.