Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dig!

I am so Blogger Beta right now. Please take the time to check my sweet new additions, as it took about forty minutes of sitting with a hot, hot laptop on my lap (no doubt rendering my sterile, per an article I read in Maxim magazine the other day). Also, please note that now that I have the capability, I will be updating not only my blog, but my sidebar, color scheme, and font selections at will. And giving my posts retarded tags, even though they don't need them.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am the future! Behold my shiny metallic glory!

2 pipers piping:

Anonymous said...

KIM! I love your new look! New hair! New clothes! AND a new color scheme for the blog! So much sass coming from you! Hot Damn!

penelope said...

Agggh! It looks awesome!

How did you "convert?" Whenever I logged into the beta, it was like it wanted me to create a whole new blog? Please advise.