Monday, September 04, 2006

Dear Wilmingtonians,


By the time most of you read this, I will already be on my way back to Ohio, singing loudly with the radio and giving Ben the creeps (a little). But I wanted to be able to say, if only once, that I, too, blogged from Wilmington (as well as drank too much in Wilmington, bought too many things in Wilmington, and prepaid for gas for the first time ever in Wilmington).

Also, I would like to state for the record that all the above-pictured people, along with Meg and Thomas, who sadly had to leave before the group picture could be corralled, are sexy bitches.

Does it sound too Hallmark to say I miss you all already?

Ooh, um yeah, upon reading that statement, especially when left alone as its own paragraph like that, it does. So while that statement is true, let me end instead by saying that there are no people I'd rather let mock me mercilessly for leaving my purse in a gas station bathroom. Again.

6 pipers piping:

penelope said...

I'm happy to see that my second chin appears to be gone. For the moment.

Miss you already!!!

xoxo,
pen

ashley said...

Dear Ohioans:
We want her back. Thanks so much.

Love,
Ashley

Anonymous said...

Dear Ashley:
Our apologies, but we did call dibbs. Simply handing over custody would set a nasty precedent. We think the visitation arrangement is more than fair.

Hugs and kisses,
Ohio

Anonymous said...

Let's make a deal, Ohio. You give us our Kim and we'll honor your laughable claim to "First in Flight." By the way, I'm the sexy man in that pic, and I'm single.

ashley said...

Oh, dear. It looks like I've started another War Between the States. BRING IT ON!!!!!

ashley said...

P.S. Duck, you are a sexy man.