Friday, August 18, 2006

Better late than never!

I just found out from my friend Kristy at the Columbus Dispatch that my column, which many of you were aware was slated to run last Thursday, but had to be rescheduled, ran in yesterday's newspaper (she herself didn't find out until after work was over)!

Much props to my best friend Megan for finding the link for me-- you can check out the column here. I would like to state for the record, though, that in the paper, this column ran right next to a big article on Snakes on a Plane, which makes me super, super proud. (Really!)

The big mass e-mail will be sweeping the nation in a few hours, so I apologize to those of you who are on that list-- but just think, when it arrives, you can always say, "I found out about it hours ago, on her blog." Meaning that my blog will finally have been good for something.

0 pipers piping: