Tuesday, August 22, 2006

All Request and Dedication Hour


I don't know about the rest of you Bloggers, but I tend to go through cycles-- from euphoric Blog-related glee to fallow, idealess stretches of evil (often brought on by prolonged quality-checking of the company's collections system).

So, rather than go silent, I thought I'd leave the content up to you (read: make you do most of the work) for a little while-- at least until I can get back on my feet, or until something interesting happens to me, other than this mondo, all-consuming Chin hemorrhoid situation (also brought on by the collections system).

Here's the deal: you drop me a comment with any topic you want, and I promise I will write at least three sentences on it. Some restrictions apply (namely, please don't try to trick me into giving my opinions on world events, as the closest I have ever come to being a political expert was that glorious day in 1992 when I got an A on my election notebook in social studies). Please also don't make me say bad things about people. Unless they're like celebrity people, or people I don't know. Then, screw them.

You want me to write something about your cousin? Bring it. Existentialist art? It's on. These mini-blogs will not be factual, nor particularly educational, but they will be more entertaining than, say, a step-by-step analysis of Where Collections Went Wrong.

Help a sister out here. You provide the topic, I'll provide the words. It's magic time.

6 pipers piping:

Anonymous said...

One thing I've always been curious about: Where do you keep finding these pictures for your posts? Or is that like asking a magician to give away her secrets?

penelope said...

If you could throw any kind of party, what theme would it be? Who would you invite, and what would you wear. Would party-goers play Pin Lucifer's Tail on Mark Harmon?

mendacious said...

I WOULD LIKE A POST ABOUT YOU LIVING IN A SMALL BEACH TOWN IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE. YOU HAVE A DOG NAMED TOTO- A FEW FRIENDS, AND A FAVORITE CAFE. OH, AND A PESKY CROW NAMED QUITTE. GO.

Anonymous said...

two words for you: mix tape.

ashley said...

Am I too late? Can I ask which five fictional characters you would want to have coffee, a beer or dinner with?

Anonymous said...

Also, I would like a list of wild and crazy foods, in addition to salad, that you've eaten since departing Wilmington.