Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A few last random things

Obviously, I have done the triple lindy of blog badness and posted three times tonight (scroll down for more awesomeness). But since I get to post so sporadically anymore, due to my new tendency to drop into a torpor and watch much Celebreality, I figured I'd get them all out in one manic burst. So make them last!

Here are a few last things to ponder:

1. I'm coming to Wilmington over Labor Day weekend! Get your Wilmington on! There will be modge-podge and sunbathing and Arbor Mist wine. It will be glorious.

2. A few weeks ago, someone found my blog by Googling "Elizabeth Hasselbeck" and "Feet." Ew.

3. Ben and I celebrated our two-year anniversary in Pittsburgh, which we chose because it was nearby and, to quote a friend, "less of an armpit than Cleveland"*. Also, it has an Ikea, as evidenced here:



*Please note that as a resident of the Cleveland area, I do not believe it to be an armpit, so please don't write me angry comments to that effect. I didn't think Pittsburgh was an armpit, either. Having never been to Detroit, I will now designate that area an armpit.

7 pipers piping:

yasser said...

i read that somewhere that oklahoma is the arm pit? not sure why. not very good with geography either.

Megs said...

Please, please, please call me when you are in Wilmington.

Kim said...

Do not even doubt that this will occur! Maybe we should Martha's?

Anonymous said...

I just saw a Frisbee in my closet in the bathroom. And I'd just like to say WE MUST PLAY FRISBEE when you are here. Although you may recall that I play rather poorly.

Matt said...

Why does there only have to be one armpit? Last I checked, I have two. That's enough room for Cleveland and Detroit, of course, I don't know where that leaves Columbus in the geography of one's body. Naval, perhaps, or misplaced nipple.

Anonymous said...

I prefer to think of Columbus as that spot on your back you can't quite reach and have to have someone else wash for you.

Of course, America is supposed to be all about rugged individualism, so it's kinda dirty...

penelope said...

Martha's
Martha's
Martha's

(I'm chanting, and pounding my fist on the table.)