Monday, May 29, 2006

What the?

Weird shit going down on blog-- no time to fix now. Thought changing the background would fix the "why the fuck is the sidebar now at the bottom?" problem, but it seems to have only made things worse, as I now have no counter (NOOOOOOOO!) and lost all my links (which I will be restoring when there's time-- T, sorry your blog in on my list so much, but I was using it as the cut and paste model to paste in all other links! That should be fixed this evening).

Any suggestions as to how to get my counter back, or move my sidebar back to the side? As for the blank post, it was supposed to be a You Tube with the World's! Greatest! Commercial! But clearly it failed. Sigh!

4 pipers piping:

penelope said...

Well the color change is fantastic. Don't lose that.

For the counter, you may have to go back to your counter site and recopy/past the html code for it.

For the sidebar, it looks like you may have repeated the text somewhere? I've done this before. If I could SEE it, I could tell you what to do. I'm like a blind lady fumbling around with the html.

Use the force, Luke, and Godspeed.

T. said...

Go to a momentary lapse of reason. No really, A Momentary Lapse of Reason. But seriously, A MOMENTARY LAPSE OF REASON!

That's some serious plugging.

Anonymous said...

The problem with your blog's visual layout is being caused by the failed YouTube post. It's got this weird "tags inside of tags" thing going on that isn't supposed to happen. You need to find a way to delete it or edit it or something.

Oh, and on a totally unrelated subject: I totally called it.

Anonymous said...

You're back! And now the tagline on your blog "An Attempt to Figure Out What Happened" is more meaningful than ever!