Thursday, May 11, 2006

They live!


My parents just moved out of the house I lived in through high school, college, grad school, and meeting Ben-- it was all quite sad, since I get intensely distraught when told I can never re-enter or revisit a certain place (I am still sad, for example, that they closed the Long John Silver's I used to frequent in Streetsboro). But one fascinating tidbit did arise from the move-- I went over on Sunday to help them empty out the remainders that the movers had left behind, and taped to the inside of the closet doors in my bedroom, I found these-- the two original Mark Harmon photos that sparked my long, odd journey into celebrity harrassment and subsequent receipt of celebrity hate mail.

See how they're shiny? I told you they were laminated.

6 pipers piping:

Cue said...

How well I remember your first Mark Harmon essay from grad school.

By george, they ARE laminated!!!

Anonymous said...

Kim, you do not disappoint! The blue-background, is that from Charlie Grace? Because he's much hotter there than in the People cover. He just looks like some dude on the Sexiest Man Alive cover, like he could be working behind the counter at a pizza place or at the Kroger Pharmacy.

Anonymous said...

Donna Reed's dead‽

Man, I'm so depressed...

Kurt said...

Please post the hate mail. Thanking you in advance,

Kurt

Cue said...

OH! You should totally post the hate mail. I second that.

That was a really good story. To think, I'd almost forgotten...

Anonymous said...

My secretary will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the unauthorized posting of my likeness. How rude.