Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Just a quick note...

...to call your attention to some new blogs I've posted on my sideboard or whatever you call that thing-- my own personal Blogs of Note, since, for some reason, we keep getting passed over as real Blogs of Note, mainly because the Man is holding us all back.

So when you get a chance, check out The Incredible Edible Megs, The GUI Blog, and Utterly Clueless-- all awesome, all the time. Period. And while you're at it, give a shout-out to my friends at Turkey Hat Sweet-- a killer group blog, of which I am a member, although I hardly ever blog there because I suck at being alive. And of course, Convincing John, which is in need of its next wave of submissions-- come on, graduating third-years, don't you have some work to show off? Or am I going to have to bust out my old copy of "I'm With the Band" again? Come on, no one wants to see that.

In fact, just check them all out. Because they are all cool, and as far as I know, none of them ever talk about which combinations of foods make them throw up, which might make for a more sophisticated read than my blog. But don't go dissing my blog, either. Because I am a rock star.

So, in short, please check out all my Blogs of Note. But check out mine the most, because I am a Counter Whore.

0 pipers piping: