Tuesday, February 07, 2006

One Digit Wonder

Just wanted to share the joyous news-- I bought my first official pair of size 8 jeans on Sunday! They are, sadly, just slightly too small-- there may be some unsightly side-fat issues, which Ben claims are non-existent, but I doubt he can accurately pinpoint side-fat as well as a woman could-- but this is off-set by the fact that the jeans only cost $7.

I plan on officially unveiling them tomorrow (the unofficial unveiling, at Jeni and Joel's for the Super Bowl, consisted mostly of me commenting every five seconds, "I can't believe it! Size eight! And only $7!"). Which means, Diane, I need you to be honest about the side-fat issue. Which mainly means, unless it is grossly unacceptable, I want you to say, "Nice pants! A little side-fat is A-OK!"

0 pipers piping: