Tuesday, December 06, 2005

You have missed nothing.

Let me apologize to the four people who read my blog on a regular basis for leaving them with nothing but a picture of an ugly dog to keep them company for the last four days. But in truth, nearly nothing of note has happened to me since my last post.

This is not to say that I have literally done nothing. No-- over the last few days, I have

  • Gone to the bar with friends
  • Cleaned the house
  • Scraped mold off the ceiling in the bathroom (even this is untrue-- Ben actually did the scraping, I just pointed it out to him)
  • Procured many and wrapped few Christmas presents
  • Thought about writing in my blog (often!)
  • Discovered that I have run out of socks
  • Thought about doing laundry to rectify the sock issue
  • Gotten gas (both automotively and medically speaking)
  • Gone out to lunch with my cousin

and so forth.

But I didn't really think anyone would want to hear about that stuff, except maybe the gas, and of course the sock issue is quite pressing.

However, I have come to realize that there is no point in keeping a blog if I don't update it more than, say, once a week. So I will be better about keeping it up to date-- mainly, because if people stop coming to my blog, no more numbers will come up on my counter at the bottom of the screen, and I am obsessed with monitoring that counter, as it makes me feel popular.

So, over the next few weeks, stay tuned for blog entries regarding

  • A big party at an old friend's fancy, fancy house!
  • My sadness that I haven't seen one Christmas special yet this year, and still don't have a tree.
  • My anger over the fact that EBAY STILL HAS NOT CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT, AND I AM STILL LISTED AS THE BUYER OF THAT FREAKING MOTORCYCLE
  • The sock issue: day 12

and much, much more!

1 pipers piping:

Matt said...

Just wear dirty socks. Socks are so overrated when it comes to clothing anyway. People may see them one percent of the time (more often if you are me and wear white socks with everything, even dress pants), and unless you work or want to eat in a crazy Aisian restaurant where they make you take your shoes off, nobody will really notice. Plus it's winter, so your feet can't be sweating that much. And even if they did, I highly doubt others will notice. And once you've had a sock on for, oh, twenty minutes, you will forget the fact that you sweated in that sock for eight hours yesterday.