Monday, November 21, 2005

Aurora: Hotbed of Evil

I know many of you have never had the good fortune of visiting my hometown-- Go Greenmen!-- but have read about it in the oft-perused but never imitated pages of my thesis. Sadly, the idyllic splendor of Aurora, OH, has been shattered by a Murder / Attempted Suicide .

The weird thing about this is that it happened just a few houses down from my parents, who, sadly (from a rubbernecker's point of view) were both out of town at the time, and so could not provide me with any details; nor did they get to be quoted by the news crews who came out to investigate.

This, I am sure, will go down in history-- specifically, Mr. Luckay's Aurora history mini-lesson, delivered to all Auroran children in the seventh grade-- along side such greats as "The guy who went nuts and killed his wife with an axe" and "Aurora used to be the cheese capital of the world, but now it's not, but we have a theme park, so that's cool."

0 pipers piping: