Monday, October 22, 2007

Will post more as soon as...

1. Office where computer is kept is reverted back to its normal state, away from its current state of Giant Messy Wedding Present Holding Pen


2. I get tired of my new shredder, or run out of things to shred


3. I work up the nerve to call my very nice but still somewhat intimidating photographer to find out how, exactly, we go about building our album


4. I find a way to re-enter society as Kim Oja, Married Girl, rather than Kim Shable, wedding-obsessed engaged girl who can talk about nothing other than her wedding


Until then, please enjoy this picture of Mexico, and please, don't be shy about goading me into posting, as I will likely recline in my living room under my souvenir Mexican blanket watching reruns of "The First 48" until the end of time.

PS: This picture was taken at Xel-Ha, which is where they filmed the movie Blue Lagoon, which means that I have gone swimming in the same water as Brooke Shields. I find that sort of gross.

2 pipers piping:

Frisby said...

Oh no! Shredding can go on forever! It becomes an obsession, Kim. Don't make me arrange an inervention.

hat said...

If you're bored, how about designing your own Mayan-themed putt-putt golf course?

Lovely picture, Kim Oja, lovely.