Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Things I find vexing

  • I just bought this bike:

And tomorrow the temperature is supposed to go back down into the thirties.

  • I am, as I type this, compiling a mix CD that I do not feel has a solid anchor song. It does, however, feature both "Don't Cry For Me, Argentina" and the Presidents of the United States' of America's "Puffy Little Shoes," so I am hoping its eclectic nature will save it.
  • I still have no music for my wedding ceremony...

... and this guy is an actual option available to me. This isn't just a picture of a bagpiper. This is an actual Cleveland bagpiper that I could get to play at my wedding. For $3,000. I am seriously considering this.

  • Not really.

3 pipers piping:

Cue said...

That is one stunning outfit he has.

Anonymous said...

He is a handsome, handsome bagpiper. I'd snap him up immediately.

hat said...

The whole outfit alone is worth $3000. But, pray tell, what is the difference between a Cleveland bagpiper and bagpipers of the world (I mean, aside from the fact that you think anything and everything from Ohio is fantastic)? Hehe :)