Monday, March 05, 2007

Dear Aspen Dental,

I hate you.

Here is why:

1. Your bad, evil dentist did all of my copious cavities wrong, leading to a "redo" that inevitably led to a root canal and a crown. (Please note that the new dentist is much nicer, but also gives off a distinct "I hate you" vibe.)

2. The ladies behind your counter treat me as if I were a suspicious dissident.

3. The bathroom in your office requires a screwdriver to unlock.

4. The radio station your reception tunes to is always staticky and tuned to Delilah, which is the worst radio show EVER.

5. And finally, I just received a threatening letter from you demanding the $31.20 I owe you, despite my never having heard of this debt before, especially when I specifically remember asking the dissident-fearing receptionist how much I owed, and she said "nothing."

Your $31.20 is en route. I hope it makes you happy in your cold, cold dentistry heart.

All best,
Kim

3 pipers piping:

penelope said...

De-LI-lah!

I think it's time for a new dentist, pronto.

Frisby said...

You poor lady!

My dentist is always showing reruns of Green Acres (redundant, I know). I never get to watch more than a couple minutes, though.

ashley said...

Let's just hope your $31.20 is going to pay for piles of Highlights Magazines. I love a Hidden Picture.