Saturday, February 03, 2007

Death to Scum



I highly recommend that you all go out and buy this Scumbuster RIGHT NOW. If, for example, you have a scummy bathroom, like I do, it will allow you to destroy scum in a most satisfactory manner, as well as unidentified blue-black smudges of what can only be Super Scum, various types of mildew, and other nastiness.

You can also use Scumbuster to clean:

*sinks
*toilets
*the lid to your perpetually scum-covered metal garbage can
*windowsills (which get very, very dirty, in case you haven't noticed)
*carpet (or so the packaging says, although I can proudly say that at least my carpet is free from scum)
*the other heads of the Scumbuster

and so on.

All I know is, my bathroom is a million times cleaner than your bathroom. At least a million. Which is why it pains me so that, immediately upon completion of Operation Scumbust, Ben suggested that tomorrow, we wash the dog in the bathtub.

6 pipers piping:

Frisby said...

I don't even want to think about what a scummy carpet looks like, or how you'd get one.

hat said...

Was it from Target???

penelope said...

Super-cool. It's going on my birthday wish list.

ashley said...

I'm a little frightened by this. It seems like one of those things that would be good in the beginning and then take of your life. Like the hand that rocks the cradle.

Frisby said...

Wow, Kim. You weren't kidding about my windowsills. Buh!

steph said...

i just stumbled on your blog, and it's freakishly strange that:
1. we have the same layout
2. we are both planning a wedding
3. we both love to clean
4. we both have writing degrees, yet are not in that field.

weird.

but, great blog!