Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thank you, Spammers, for the inspiration!

Special thanks to Kristy for letting me know that I had another column run in the Columbus Dispatch today-- Hotmail is down, so I sadly cannot send out my self-congratulatory e-mail as of yet. But luckily, Blogger is still here for me to indulge in my narcisistic needs!

You can check the story here-- it revolves around my deep-seated hatred of all things spam (although curiously skips the canned meat variety). I hope you enjoy-- please enjoy! Please?

2 pipers piping:

Anonymous said...

I actually kind of like spam. My friend's dad actually invented the spamburger, I think.

Anonymous said...

My Grandfather was on a Navy ship in WWII in the Pacific, and one time they got low on provisions, and for two straight weeks they ate Spam and tomatoes for every single meal. He doesn't like spam, either.