Monday, September 11, 2006

Gauchopalooza


May I just use the last five minutes of my lunch today to tell you that I wore gaucho pants to work today, and I simply cannot believe that they are letting me get away with this? The outfit I'm wearing right now (sadly, sans sassy vest, as depicted here) is more comfortable than the PJs I woke up in.

Even though I am probably far too late-- as we speak, all the thinner, prettier, more fashion-forward girls than me are setting fire to their gauchos in big oil drums, their pert noses wrinkling in disgust-- I must admit that I am now a full-on gaucho convert. Viva los gauchos!

1 pipers piping:

Anonymous said...

OK...here it goes...I personally witnessed your "gaucho" look, and complemented you at work. I still stand behind that complement. I too repeat the battle cry, VIVA LOS GAUCHOS for your wide leg, swishy pant wearing glory!