Saturday, November 05, 2005

Things you thought I'd never do


1. Play trombone at work (for skit day!) Note: I know you would not only conceive of me doing this, you would actually expect me to. But I just really needed an excuse to post the picture

2. Rake the front yard without being asked

3. Rake the front yard even if you asked me
4. Eat-- nay, savor!-- Chinese food

5. Slightly enjoy a hamburger with cheese, marinara sauce and pepperoni on it

6. Pick up dog poopy with a scented bathroom garbage bag (now done thrice daily! Call for showtimes!)

Actually, now that I look back on that list, all of those things (with the exception of the trombone playing at work, which was a big hit, by the way) are things that I do now because of Ben. Isn't it amazing how love changes us? And don't you all wish I'd met him before I dragged you to every plain restaurant under the sun?

2 pipers piping:

Anonymous said...

Remember when I tried to play your trombone and Tom took a picture. Those were good times. Until the Schmirnoff Ice was introduced...

Kim said...

Schmirnoff Ice ruins everything. CURSE YOU, SCHMIRNOFF! Although you do have to admit, we got some pretty sweet pictures out of that night...